Alice Cooper - Goes to Hell mp3 flac
Alice Cooper performing the song "Go To Hell", live in San Diego, California in 1979 as part of the 'Madhouse Rock' tour
Alice Cooper : Alice Cooper Goes to Hell,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
All lyrics from Alice Cooper Goes To Hell album, popular Alice Cooper songs with tracklist and information about album.
Заказывайте у официального дилера. Быстрая доставка прямо на дом! · Официальные поставки · 20 лет работаем для Вас · 5 способов оплаты
Alice Cooper Goes to Hell is the second solo album by Alice Cooper, released in 1976. A continuation of Welcome to My Nightmare as it continues the story of Steven, this concept album was written almost exclusively by Cooper with guitar player Dick Wagner and producer Bob Ezrin. With the success of Only Women Bleed from his first solo effort, Alice continued with the rock ballads on this album.
Alice Cooper - Goes To Hell (1976). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
lista zespołów Hard Rock Alice Cooper Alice Cooper Goes to Hell. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album138.
Following the success of his first solo album, Welcome to My Nightmare, Alice Cooper followed it up with another concept album, Goes to Hell, similar in style to its predecessor. Again, longtime Alice producer Bob Ezrin was on board, and while there are a few highlights, Goes to Hell signaled an Alice era where he pretty much forsook the raw garage rock of his early days (Killer, School's Out) in favor of polished studio glitz
Album · 1976 · 11 Songs. The hit I Never Cry is a plush soft-rock ballad in which Cooper weepily reveals his alcohol addiction, while I’m the Coolest is a wah-wah lurcher that mocks his own rock-star fame. Stylistically, he drops a variety of eccentric hybrids: You Gotta Dance smashes together hard-rock axes and disco beats. Alice Cooper Goes to Hell Alice Cooper.
Album (Studio full-length). United States (RIAA) Gold 500,000. 1). Megametal (90/100). opäť podarený rockový album. Alice Cooper Discography.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Go To Hell||5:02|
|A2||You Gotta Dance||2:44|
|A3||I'm The Coolest||3:57|
|A4||Didn't We Meet||4:15|
|A5||I Never Cry
Written-By – Cooper*, Wagner*
|B1||Give The Kid A Break||4:13|
|B3||Wake Me Gently||5:03|
|B4||Wish You Were Here||4:35|
|B5||I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Written-By – H. Carroll*, J. McCarthy*
- Produced For – Migration Records, Inc.
- Produced For – A Black Widow Inc.
- Produced For – Kru Ltd. Production
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, Hollywood
- Mastered At – J.A.M.F.
- Lacquer Cut At – Tonstudio Pfanz
- Arranged By – Al Macmillan*, Ezrin*, Wagner*, John Tropea, The Hollywood Vampires
- Bass – Babbitt*, Tony Levin
- Design – Brian Hagiwara, Rod Dyer
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg, Jim Gordon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Corky Stasiak, Jim Frank, John Jansen, Ringo Hrycyna
- Guitar – John Tropea, Steve Hunter
- Guitar, Vocals – Dick Wagner
- Keyboards, Vocals – Bob Ezrin
- Lacquer Cut By – PF*
- Mastered By – Brian Christian, George Graves
- Percussion, Other [Soft Shoe] – Jim Maelen*
- Photography By [Liner] – Bret Lopez
- Piano – Al Macmillan*
- Producer [For Migration Records Inc.] – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Brian (Richie, Richie, Richie) Christian*
- Vocals – Bill Misener, Colina Phillips, Denny Vosburgh, Laurel Ward, Michael Sherman, Sharon-Lee Williams*, Shawn Jackson*, Shep Gordon
- Vocals, Other [Tri-city Credit] – Joe Gannon
- Written-By – Cooper* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4, B6), Ezrin* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4, B6), Wagner* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4, B6)
NotesRecorded at: Soundstage, Toronto; Record Plant East, New York; RCA Recording Studios, Los Angeles.
Mastered at JAMF, Toronto.
Created by: Alice Cooper, Bob Ezrin and Dick Wagner.
Special thanks to: Jon Podell, David Pearl, Donna Dobbs, Ralph Febre, Mandi Newall, Robert L. Casper, Scott Anderson, Patrick Gannon, Big Bert Padell and the whole gang down there.
Includes polylined printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
Made in Germany
Embossed Warner logo on rear cover right lower corner.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75992 72991
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, [29 stamped]): WEA bS 1/2896 PF 56 171 - A 29
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped [PF 17 etched]): R/S Alsfdorf PF 56171 - B2 PF 17
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Price Code (Germany): Ⓩ
- Price Code (France): WE 341
|BS 2896||Alice Cooper||Alice Cooper Goes To Hell (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2896||US||1976|
|2896-2||Alice Cooper||Alice Cooper Goes To Hell (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||2896-2||US||Unknown|
|WB M5 2896||Alice Cooper||Goes To Hell (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB M5 2896||US||1976|
|FL-2790||Alice Cooper||Goes to Hell (LP, Album, Unofficial)||First Record||FL-2790||Taiwan||1976|
|BS 2896||Alice Cooper||Goes To Hell (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2896||US||Unknown|