The Benjamin Gate - Contact mp3 flac
The Benjamin Gate - Слушайте The Benjamin Gate на Deezer. Благодаря потоковой трансляции музыки на Deezer вы можете слушать более 53 млн треков, создавать свои плейлисты и делиться любимыми песнями с друзьями.
Album · 2002 · 13 Songs. More By The Benjamin Gate.
Рукава высокого давления GATES
The Benjamin Gate – Contact. Label: ForeFront Records – FFD36242, ForeFront Records – 42 0 0. Format: CD, Album, Enhanced. Released: 02 Jul 2002. Melodic but not poppy. Every track is stellar IMO. Reply Notify me Helpful.
The fear I carry in my heart The things that change and turn around me What is it that I become? When is it that it's all undone? I long to be close to you So close I disappear into you Doesn't matter what I try and do You show me what is real and true The person that I hope to be Not bound by anyone's opinion A person with history Moving to my destiny
All Over Me (Benjamin Gate Album Version) on Untitled. In MP3 cart View MP3 Cart. Overkill (Contact Album Version) on Contact.
The Benjamin Gate release an even stronger album with Contact than their impressive debut. Although not perfect, Contact is one of the best modern rock albums of 2002. Lift Me Up. This Is Not.
Do What You Say (Contact Album Version). 171. 7. All Over Me Vs. Do Not (Smash Ups Album Version). John Reuben & The Benjamin Gate. 107. 8. Lay It Down (Untitled Album Version). 157. 9. Rush (Untitled Album Version).
The Benjamin Gate – The Calling (2:45) 04. The Benjamin Gate – Do What You Say (2:39) 05. The Benjamin Gate – Overkill (3:37) 06. The Benjamin Gate – Need (4:55) 07. The Benjamin Gate – Light (2:53) 08. The Benjamin Gate – Your Kisses Blind Me (4:05) 09. The Benjamin Gate – Tonight (3:49) 10. The Benjamin Gate – Gratitude (3:05) 11. The Benjamin Gate – They Way You Are (3:45) 12. The Benjamin Gate – Violently (3:51) 1. Combining a message of faith with elements of alternative and pop music, the South African quintet the Benjamin Gate found success quickly after dedicating their focus on their career. Consisting of lead singer Adrienne Liesching, guitarists Mark Paultz and Chris Poisat, bassist Costa Balamatsias, and drummer Nick Volsteedt, the group formed in 1998, spurred on to follow their musical ambitions after the death of a musician friend named Ben.
The Benjamin Gate was a South African Christian band formed in 1998 following the motor vehicle accident and subsequent death of a mutual friend and fellow musician, Ben. Their name, which was also the name of one the entrances into the original city of Jerusalem, was chosen as a tribute to him. more . .
|1||Lift Me Up||3:08|
|2||This Is Not||2:34|
|4||Do What You Say||2:38|
|8||Your Kisses Blind Me||4:04|
|11||The Way You Are||3:45|
|13.2||The Calling (Alternate)||3:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ForeFront Records
- Copyright (c) – ForeFront Records
- Manufactured By – ForeFront Records
- Distributed By – Chordant Distribution Group
- Distributed By – C.M.C. Distribution
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Published By – Starstruck Music
- Published By – Royal Orange Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Recorded At – Earful Sound
- Mixed At – Earful Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By – Quinlan, The Benjamin Gate
- Art Direction – Scott McDaniel
- Bass – Costa Balamatsias
- Booking – Jeff Roberts & Associates
- Design – TH
- Drums – Nick Volsteedt
- Edited By [Digital] – Shawn Andrews
- Executive-Producer – Charlie Peacock, David Bach
- Guitar – Chris Poisat, Mac Pautz
- Legal – Kevin Kookogey
- Lyrics By – Adrienne*, Thux
- Management – Marc "Thux" Theodosiou*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Tony Baker
- Producer – Quinlan
- Programmed By, Edited By, Guitar [Additional], Vocals [Additional] – Quinlan
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Shane Wilson*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Ben Phillips
- Vocals – Adrienne Liesching
- Written-By – Colin Hay (tracks: 5), Quinlan (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8, 12), The Benjamin Gate (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
NotesRecorded at Earful Sound, Brentwood, TN.
Tracked and recorded from December 2001 and January 2002.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (CMTA Code): AMCPXX
- Barcode: 7 24353 62420 0
- Matrix / Runout: FFD36242RM MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-0-1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SESAC
|FFD36242, 7243 536242 0 0||The Benjamin Gate||Contact (CD, Album, Enh)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||FFD36242, 7243 536242 0 0||Europe||2002|
|FFD36242, 7243 536242 0 0||The Benjamin Gate||Contact (CD, Album, Club, Enh)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||FFD36242, 7243 536242 0 0||USA & Canada||2002|
|CDEMCJ (WI) 6035, 7243 536242 0 0||The Benjamin Gate||Contact (CD, Album, Enh)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||CDEMCJ (WI) 6035, 7243 536242 0 0||South Africa||2002|