The Wannadies - Skellefteå mp3 flac
Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The Wannadies were an alternative rock band formed in 1988 in Skellefteå, northern Sweden. The band's initial line-up featured Pär Wiksten (vocals, guitars), Christina Bergmark (born 1 March 1963) (keyboards, vocals), Stefan Schönfeldt (born 5 June 1965) (guitars) and his younger brother Fredrik Schönfeldt (bass) with Gunnar Karlsson (drums) and Björn Malmquist (violin).
For The Wannadies album, see Skellefteå (album). This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Skellefteå ( local pronunciation) is a city and the seat of Skellefteå Municipality in Västerbotten County, Sweden, with 32,775 inhabitants in 2010 Skellefteå. Skellefteå in images.
Picking heavily from Be a Girl and Aquanautic and offering only three tracks from the debut, this album is kind of a confusing compilation; four of the best singles ("Smile," "Heaven," "Things That I Would Love to Have Undone" and "So Happy Now") are lopped off in favor of album tracks and alternate takes, and no material from the. excellent Bagsy Me album is included. The compilation does feature one new track, a Beatles-esque ballad titled "Easier to Sing," and that alone justifies the cost of the disc for collectors.
Skellefteå (1998)Skellefteå1998. The Wannadies is an album by Swedish band The Wannadies. It was released in 1997 as their first album for the US market, seven years after their debut in Sweden. It is based on the band's fourth album Bagsy Me, also released in 1997
Mike Hedges - is a British audio producer/engineer. Shine (compilation series) - Shine was a various artists compilation album series released by PolyGram TV in Britain from 1995 to 1998, centering on indie rock, largely from new British bands (several American bands, like Green Day and Dinosaur Jr. appeared sparingly).
Skellefteå" is an album by Swedish band The Wannadies, named after the band's home town Skellefteå in northern Sweden. A compilation of the best of their releases for MNW Records/Soap, the album also features the previously unreleased track, "Easier To Sing", and was released in 1998. All songs written by Wiksten, S. Schönfeldt, F. Schönfeldt, Karlsson, Bergmark except 1-7 by Wiksten, S. Schönfeldt, Karlsson, Bergmark, Malmquist.
Skellefteå is an album by Swedish band The Wannadies, named after the band's home town Skellefteå in northern Sweden. All tracks written by Wiksten, S.
The Wannadies : Skelleftea,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Band Name The Wannadies. Album Name Skelleftea. Музыкальный стильIndie Rock. Владельцы этого альбома0.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Easier To Sing||4:04|
|2||Might Be Stars (Single Version)||3:09|
|3||You And Me Song||2:50|
|4||Love In June||3:02|
|5||How Does It Feel?||4:22|
|6||New World Record||3:03|
Arranged By [Strings] – Backa Hans Eriksson
|11||Love Is Dead (From Hell To Skellefte Version)||2:36|
|12||Never Killed Anyone (Version #1)
Percussion – Dag Lundquist
|13||My Home Town||3:33|
|15||The Beast Cures The Lover (Smile EP Version)||3:27|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MNW Records Group AB
- Copyright (c) – MNW Records Group AB
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Published By – MNW Music
- Compiled By – The Wannadies
- Design – Lars Sundh
- Guitar [Additional] – Nille Perned (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7)
- Liner Notes – Kjell Häglund
- Management – Big Brother Management
- Photography By [Band] – Mårten Levin
- Photography By [Cover] – Ernst Voller
- Photography By [Misc] – Irmelie Krekin
- Producer – Dag Lundqvist* (tracks: 12), Ingemar Karlsson (tracks: 13, 14), Johan Nilsson (tracks: 11), Kjell Nästén (tracks: 15), Michael Ilbert (tracks: 8 to 10), Micke Herrström (tracks: 4), Nille Perned (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7,), The Wannadies (tracks: 11, 15)
- Remastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Tambourine, Maracas – Michael Ilbert (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Written-By – The Wannadies
NotesTitle on the spine is "Skellefteå 1994 - 1989"
The tracks are from the following years:
1989: 13 to 15
1992: 8 to 10
1994: 1 to 7
Track 1 was released for the first time on this compilation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 7391946077922
- Barcode (Text): 7 391946 077922
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
- Matrix / Runout: [DCM logo] 28013105 RESNAP 3
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L051