The Nerve Agents - Days Of The White Owl mp3 flac
The Nerve Agents : Days of the White Owl,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Слова песни Days Of The White Owl, которую исполняет The Nerve Agents. На нашем сайте наиболее полная коллекция, в которой хранятся самые правильные тексты - Lyricsworld.
This album is dedicated to Derek A. Amaral (March 8th 1972 - March 3rd 2000). One of the few bright spots who was always there. Thanks for the smiles. Matrix, Runout (Mirrored): L810 7187 REV94 T00528-13 A CMCA @. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L810. Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F83.
Days of the White Owl is the first full-length album from Californian hardcore punk band, The Nerve Agents. It was released in July, 2000 on Revelation Records and it follows their self-titled EP from 1998. As with their debut EP, the emphasis is on classic style hardcore punk, played at a fast pace – the songs are rarely over . minutes long. Piano pieces at the beginning and end – played and written by bass player, Dante Sigona – are in stark contrast to the music contained within
Days of the White Owl. 5,111 listeners. The skies, swirle in a marble haze I gaze across the land, with a sense of loss Are we down, in the game Do we get in Wave the white flag. iscuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics.
The Nerve Agents were an American hardcore punk band formed by Andy Outbreak and Eric Ozenne (ex-Redemption 87). more . .
You can get here Days of the White Owl Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. The Nerve Agents The Butterfly Collection. The Nerve Agents The Nerve Agents. Motionless In White When Love Met Destruction. Bring Me the Horizon There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret.
The Nerve Agents - Jekyl and Hyde 2:12. The Nerve Agents - Next in Line 1:29. Read full description. See details and exclusions. See all 4 brand new listings. Why are multiple versions of the product shown? To help you compare options and find the best deal, we've grouped items by condition-for example, brand new, nearly new, and pre-owned. Frequently asked questions.
The skies, swirle in a marble haze I gaze across the land, with a sense of loss Are we down, in the game Do we get in Wave the white flag, frantically No, no, no Where do we go now The corporate nightmare, sprouts like weeds As we ignore, oh so conveniently Like a coloring book, this land We color in, with chains
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Spring Heeled Jack (Intro)
Piano – Dante Sigona
|A2||Fall Of The All American||1:14|
|A4||Days Of The White Owl||1:52|
|A6||Off Come The Blindfolds||1:43|
|A8||Jekyl And Hyde
Vocals [Additional] – Davey Havok
|B1||Next In Line||1:29|
|B3||Dead Man Walking||1:57|
|B4||Out On The Farm||2:24|
|B5||A Sad History||1:50|
|B6||Just A Visual||2:21|
Vocals [Additional] – Dixie DeathWritten-By – 45 Grave
|B8||The Blue Lady (Outro)
Piano – Dante Sigona
- Copyright (c) – Revelation Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Revelation Records
- Recorded At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Mixed At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Mastered At – Art Of Ears Studio
- Art Direction – Eric Ozenne
- Artwork [Cover Artwork] – Timmy Stardust
- Backing Vocals – Andy Granelli, Andy Marks , Chad Welch, Connor*, Dante Sigona, Joe Fish, Michelle Wolf, RJ , Shannon Dean, Thadd Larue*, Timmy Stardust, Zac*
- Bass – Dante*
- Drums – Andy Outbreak
- Guitar – Timmy Stardust, Zac "The Butcher" Hunter*
- Layout [Constructed By] – Jeff Caudill
- Other [Mental Healing] – Thad LaRue
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Thadd Larure*
- Photography By [Disc] – 408 Girls
- Photography By [Photos Inside Booklet] – Annie Brown, Anthony Torres, Jessica Humphrey, Kristine Nyborg, Lawrence Wolfley, Maroka, Monica Sigona, Mytch Parks, Thadd Larue*, Walter Yetman
- Producer – Andy Ernst, The Nerve Agents
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – The Nerve Agents (tracks: A1-A8, B1-B6, B8)
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Adam Carson
- Vocals – Sheric D (E. Ozenne)*
NotesRecorded, mixed and mastered at: Art Of Ears, Hayward, CA in Winter 2000
All songs © The Nerve Agents (except "Evil")
This album is dedicated to Derek A. Amaral (March 8th 1972 - March 3rd 2000). One of the few bright spots who was always there. Thanks for the smiles.
© & ℗ 2000 Revelation Records
338 pink opaque vinyl (this)
1090 on black
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): REV:94-1 S-44040
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): REV:94-2 S-44041
|REV:94||The Nerve Agents||Days Of The White Owl (CD, Album)||Revelation Records||REV:94||US||2000|
|REV:94||The Nerve Agents||Days Of The White Owl (CD, Album)||Revelation Records||REV:94||US||Unknown|
|Revelation: 94||The Nerve Agents||Days Of The White Owl (LP, Album)||Revelation Records||Revelation: 94||US||2000|
|Revelation: 94||The Nerve Agents||Days Of The White Owl (LP, RE, Blu)||Revelation Records||Revelation: 94||US||2013|
|REV:94||The Nerve Agents||Days Of The White Owl (LP, Album, RE, Whi)||Revelation Records||REV:94||US||2013|