The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise mp3 flac
Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise - The Dear Hunter. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Слушать песню The Dear Hunter – Rebirth - Act IV Rebirth in Reprise онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise is the sixth studio album by American rock band The Dear Hunter, and was released on September 4, 2015 through Equal Vision Records. The album is the fourth part in a six-act story. The story follows the conclusion of Act III: Life and Death, in which the protagonist assumes the identity of his deceased half-brother after the resolution of the First World War.
4. At the End of the Earth. The Bitter Suite IV and V: The Congregation and the Sermon in the Silt.
Music StyleProgressive Rock. Members owning this album0. 4. 8. The Squeaky Wheel. 9. 10. The Bitter Suite VI: Abandon.
A sinister slide resounds From the fountainhead found When fortune aligned. The roots that ripped had run too deep Left to dig in the weeds And climb up the vine. Your mind is only echoing What your heart wouldn't say I'll be me, in time. They come in crowds to hear him speak And he will greet them in a Smile that sticks like Vaseline So do your best to keep your distance, in this instance You're a stranger in the weeds Some things are better left unseen.
Act III was a little worrisome, even though it was an excellent album, songs were short and not as developed, but Act IV comes back in all the former glory. Act III had a lot of story line to cover, so a lot had to packed in there, yet even then they did a great job and that album should not be ignored. In Act IV, all of the emotion and intensity has not been compromised. Casey's voice is still amazing and the music and production is amazing as always. Prog is still in the mix too, songs are not predictable and always rich in change, originality and quality.
4. 6. A Night on the Town. 7. Is There Anybody Here? The Dear Hunter.
The Old Haunt, 04:36. At the End of the Earth, 05:16. The Bitter Suite IV and V: The Congregation and the Sermon in the Silt, 05:40. The Bitter Suite VI: Abandon, 05:32. King of Swords (Reversed), 05:07.
|2||The Old Haunt||4:36|
|4||At The End Of The Earth||5:16|
|6||A Night On The Town||9:00|
|7||Is There Anybody Here?||6:43|
|8||The Squeaky Wheel||4:36|
|9||The Bitter Suite IV And V: The Congregation And The Sermon In The Silt||5:41|
|10||The Bitter Suite VI: Abandon||5:32|
|11||King Of Swords (Reversed)||5:08|
|12||If All Goes Well||4:41|
- Copyright (c) – Equal Vision Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Equal Vision Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Pressed By – CDA ImPressing Solutions, USA – 2771472
- A&R – Dan Sandshaw, Francesca Caldara
- Artwork – Nicky Barkla
- Bass – Nick Sollecito
- Bass Trombone – Jeremy Carrillo
- Bassoon – Scott Alexander
- Cello – Cindy Hickox, Kane Suga, Karen Hsu , Sam Leachman
- Clarinet – Carolyn Walter, James Pytko
- Commissioned By [Orchestral Tracks] – Kevin Pereira
- Conductor, Music Director – David Moschler
- Contrabassoon – Kris King
- Double Bass – Alex Van Gils, Amanda Wu, Travis Kindred
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Crescenzo
- Engineer [Additional] – Max Tousseau, Nick Crescenzo, Phil Crescenzo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Butler
- Engineer [Recording] – Jesse Nichols
- Flute – Jenny Hanson
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Organ – Rob Parr
- Guitar, Synth – Max Tousseau
- Harp – Liza Wallace
- Horn – Heidi Trefethen, Jon Betts, Nick Carnes, Phil Hobson
- Layout, Design – Joel Kanitz
- Lyrics By – Casey Crescenzo
- Mixed By – Mike Watts*
- Musical Assistance [Preparation] – Brian Adam McCune
- Oboe – Ashley Ertz, Sue Crum
- Orchestra – Awesome Orchestra
- Orchestrated By – Casey Crescenzo
- Orchestrated By [Additional] – Brian Adam McCune
- Piccolo Flute – Arturo Rodriguez
- Producer, Engineer – Casey Crescenzo
- Timpani, Percussion – Lily Sevier
- Trombone – Allison Gomer, Bruce Colman
- Trumpet – Harlow Carpenter, Justin Smith , Michael Cox
- Tuba – Robinson Love
- Viola – Alice Eastman, Christina Lesicko, Christina Owens
- Violin – Ann Eastman, Ishtar Hernandez, Laura Shifley, Lucy Giraldo, Moses Lei, Shaina Evoniuk
- Vocals [Additional] – Judy Crescenzo, Tivoli Breckenridge
- Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ, Synth, Percussion [Aux] – Casey Crescenzo
- Written-By – The Dear Hunter
NotesCD housed in a 4-panel digipak with a liner notes booklet.
©&℗ 2015 Equal Vision Records, Inc. Made in the USA.
Recorded in Port Angeles, WA.
Orchestral tracks recorded on 4, 7, 10, 11 January 2015 at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, CA.
Five instrumentalists (Ishtar Hernandez, Laura Shifley, Shaina Evoniuk, Christina Owens, and Sam Leachman) are marked as part of a string quartet on "Waves" and "Is There Anybody Here?", but it is not said which of them is on which song.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 794558029322
- Matrix / Runout: 07/25/2015 12:07:00.AM #144336 IFPI LN08 2771472 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JI07
|EVR 293||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise (2xLP, Album, Swa)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 293||US||2015|
|RDR 108||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise (CD, Album, Dig)||Rude Records||RDR 108||Europe||2015|
|EVR 293||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise (2xLP, Album, Gol)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 293||US||2015|
|EVR 293||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise (2xLP, Album, Cra)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 293||US||2015|
|EVR 293||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise (2xLP, Album, Oxb)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 293||US||2015|