Epica - Requiem For The Indifferent mp3 flac
I couldn't really find a decent version of this song on youtube, so I decided to upload it myself
Requiem For The Indifferent - Epica. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Listen free to Epica – Requiem for the Indifferent (Karma, Monopoly On Truth and more). 14 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Requiem for the Indifferent. Overview (current section).
Epica - Requiem For The Indifferent (2012). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Epica failed to disappoint me with their slightly gospel-influenced ballad, Delirium. as long as they do something new with the third one. And it's only okay if the sound is GOOD. also, take a good listen to the album because I (personally) find this record MUCH heavier than the rest of their discography. But hopefully you can at least admit that this album is pretty great haha.
Requiem for the Indifferent. Studio album by Epica. September–November 2011. Gate Studio, Wolfsburg, Germany, The Huts Studio Antwerp, Belgium, CFJ Studio, Oss, The Netherlands. Requiem for the Indifferent is the fifth studio album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica. It was released on April 2012. It was the final album to feature original member Yves Huts on bass guitar.
Epica are a band that spawn much debate. On one hand they have produced some of the most intricate and epic symphonic metal to date ('Kingdom of Heaven: A New Age Dawns' springs to mind), but on the other they seem to have released the same album over and over. Generally weak and poorly composed 'The Divine Conspiracy' was certainly overhauled in 'Design Your Universe', which showed flourishes of genius and brilliance. The question is- will their new album show a new improved band, or a band who are. However any who had doubts about the band before will certainly not be converted by Requiem for the Indifferent, as it still a very standard Epica romp that does little to change the group's direction. The Agonist Prisoners.
With every new album EPICA pushes the limit, consolidates their position among metal acts worldwide, and nothing seems to stop the band on their rise to the top. This is the story so fa. .After Mark Jansen had left After Forever in 2002 to pursue his own dreams, he got together with Ad Sluijter (guitars), Yves Huts (bass) and Coen Janssen (keys). Drummer Jeroen Simons and singer Simone Simons soon completed the band, which they called EPICA. In 2012 the masters of symphonic metal return with the fifth album called 'Requiem of the Indifferent’, an exiting new chapter in the history of the band. The title refers to the end of an era. Mankind can no longer stick their head in the sand for the things that are happening around us: tensions between different religions and cultures, wars, natural disasters, a huge financial crisis.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – M. Jansen*Music By – C. Janssen*, M. Jansen*, S. Simons*
|2||Monopoly On Truth
Lyrics By – M. Jansen*, S. Simons*Music By – I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*, S. Simons*
|3||Storm The Sorrow
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – C. Janssen*, S. Simons*
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – C. Janssen*, I. Delahaye*, S. Simons*
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – C. Janssen*, I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*Music By [Intro Riff And Verse Co-written By] – Frank Schiphorst, Jack DriessenVoice [Additional Gregorian Voice] – Simon Oberender
|6||Requiem For The Indifferent
Lyrics By – M. Jansen*Music By – I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*
Music By – M. Jansen*
Music By, Lyrics By – M. Jansen*
|9||Deep Water Horizon
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – C. Janssen*, I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*Music By [Midpart Co-written By] – Jack Driessen
|10||Stay The Course
Lyrics By – M. Jansen*Music By – I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*, S. Simons*
|11||Deter The Tyrant
Lyrics By – M. Jansen*Music By – I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*, S. Simons*
|13||Serenade Of Self-Destruction
Lyrics By – S. Simons*Music By – C. Janssen*, I. Delahaye*, M. Jansen*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ООО "Союз Мьюзик"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast
- Licensed From – Nuclear Blast
- Distributed By – ООО "Союз Мьюзик"
- Pressed By – ООО "Ди Ви Ди-Клуб"
- Recorded At – Gate Studio, Wolfsburg
- Recorded At – The Huts Studio
- Recorded At – CFJ Studio
- Mixed At – Gate Studio, Wolfsburg
- Mixed At – Pathway Studio
- Mastered At – Gate Studio, Wolfsburg
- Alto Vocals [Choir] – Amanda Somerville, Tanja Eisl
- Arranged By [Choir], Conductor [Choir] – Coen Janssen
- Arranged By [Music] – Amanda Somerville, Epica , Miro , Sascha Paeth
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Coen Janssen, Isaac Delahaye, Mark Jansen , Miro
- Arranged By [Vocal Lines Co-written By] – Sascha Paeth
- Bass Guitar – Yves Huts
- Bass Vocals [Choir] – Christoph Drescher
- Drums, Vocals [Grunts] – Ariën Van Weesenbeek
- Edited By – Olaf Reitmeier, Simon Oberender
- Engineer – Miro , Olaf Reitmeier, Sascha Paeth, Simon Oberender
- Engineer [Bass Guitar] – Yves Huts
- Lead Guitar – Isaac Delahaye
- Lyrics By [Co-written By], Backing Vocals – Amanda Somerville
- Mastered By – Simon Oberender
- Mixed By – Sascha Paeth
- Photography By [Band], Art Direction, Design – Stefan Heilemann
- Producer – Epica , Sascha Paeth
- Producer [Vocal Lines] – Olaf Reitmeier
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals [Grunts & Screams] – Mark Jansen
- Soprano Vocals [Choir] – Laura Macri*, Linda Janssen
- Synth, Piano – Coen Janssen
- Tenor Vocals [Choir] – Previn Moore
- Translated By [Latin Translations] – Gjalt Lucassen, Jaap Toorenaar
- Vocals – Simone Simons
NotesRecorded at The Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany between September and November 2011.
Bass guitar recorded at The Huts Studio in Antwerp, Belgium.
Piano and key-solo recorded at CFJ Studios in Oss, The Netherlands.
Mixed at The Gate Studio & The Pathway Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany, November and December 2011.
Mastered at The Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany, December 2011.
Mispress: The track 13 Serenade Of Self-Destruction is without the lead-vocals, there is only choir.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 601250 375601
- Label Code: LC 07027
|NB 2558-1, 27361 25581||Epica||Requiem For The Indifferent (2xLP, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2558-1, 27361 25581||Germany||2012|
|NB 2558-0, 27361 25580||Epica||Requiem For The Indifferent (CD, Album, Ltd, RP, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2558-0, 27361 25580||Germany||2012|
|NB 2558-5, 27361 25585||Epica||Requiem For The Indifferent ~Instrumental~ (CD, Album, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2558-5, 27361 25585||Germany||2012|
|NB2558-2||Epica||Requiem For The Indifferent (CD, Album, MP)||Magnum Music||NB2558-2||Taiwan||2012|
|NB 2558-2, 27361 25582||Epica||Requiem For The Indifferent (CD, Album, MP)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2558-2, 27361 25582||Germany||2012|