LaBelle - Nightbirds mp3 flac
Lady Marmalade Somebody Somewhere Are You Lonely? It Took A Long Time Don't Bring Me Down What Can I Do For You? Nightbird Space Children All Girl Band Yo. .
This album brought me great joy when I bought it and still does today
Listen free to Labelle – Nightbirds (Lady Marmalade, Somebody Somewhere and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Is Nightbirds the best album by Labelle? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking.
Nightbirds is an album by the all-female singing group Labelle, released in 1974 on the Epic label. Notable for their biggest hit, the number-one song, "Lady Marmalade", it became the group's most successful album to date.
Nightbirds - LaBelle. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Album · 1974 · 10 Songs. On Nightbirds, producer Allen Toussaint adorns Patti LaBelle's powerful voice-a soulful cry that fills every word with drama-with rich New Orleans instrumentation. While simple piano lines ground the songs, boisterous horns match both the singer's volume and her expressive ability. The combination foretold disco: Generations have now danced to the steady groove of glamorous opener "Lady Marmalade," and the funk empowerment jam "What Can I Do for You?" builds to a euphoric climax well-suited to the end of an after-hours bash.
Produced by Allen Toussaint. Nightbirds fly Fly by the light of the moon.
riferendosi a Nightbirds, LP, Album, Ter, KE 33075. Labelle Nightbirds Epic KE 33075 AL33075 /1974 CBS Isn't the same as posted The same KE but the Epic posted is an orange color. Rispondi Avvertimi Helpful. Modifica edizione principale Dati corretti. Aggiungi tutto alla Wantlist Rimuovi tutto dalla Wantlist. Marketplace 416 in vendita da € 0,43.
Lady Marmalade, 03:57. Somebody Somewhere, 03:25. Are You Lonely?, 03:15. It Took a Long Time, 04:03. Don't Bring Me Down, 02:50. What Can I Do for You?, 04:03.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Are You Lonely?
Drums – Smokey Johnson
|A4||It Took A Long Time
Drums – Smokey Johnson
|A5||Don't Bring Me Down||2:50|
|B1||What Can I Do For You?||4:03|
|B4||All Girl Band||3:51|
|B5||You Turn Me On||4:38|
- Recorded At – Sea-Saint Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Tanny Boy Music
- Copyright (c) – Kenny Nolan Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Published By – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Tanny Boy Music
- Published By – Kenny Nolan Publishing
- Published By – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Alto Saxophone – Clarence Ford
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet – Earl Turbinton
- Baritone Saxophone – Carl Blonin*
- Bass – George Porter, Jr., Walter Payton (tracks: A4)
- Drums – Herman Villere Ernest III* (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B5)
- Engineer – Ken Laxton
- Executive-Producer – Vicki Wickham
- Featuring – The Meters
- Guitar – Rev Batts* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B5), Leo Nocentelli
- Lacquer Cut By – SJR*
- Organ – Arthur Neville*
- Piano – Bud Ellison* (tracks: A4, A5, B4)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Percussion, Guitar – Allen Toussaint
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Alvin Thomas, Lon Price
- Trombone – Lester Caliste
- Trumpet – Clyde Kerr Jr., Steve Howard
NotesRecorded At Sea-Saint Studios, New Orleans
All publishers were affiliated with BMI except for Kenny Nolan Publishing, which was affiliated with ASCAP.
LP housed in lyric sleeve.
This version is the Terre Haute pressing variation and can be identified by the label typesetting and by the pressing plant's 'T#' etching found in the runout grooves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 33075
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BL 33075
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching variant 1): T3 PAL 33075-1A F/W NYC (SJR)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching variant 1): PBL 33075-1A F/W NYC (SJR) C
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching variant 2): T2 PAL 33075-1B F/W NYC (SJR) B
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching variant 2): T1 PBL 33075-1B F/W NYC (SJR) D13
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|EPC 80566||LaBelle||Nightbirds (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 80566||Spain||1975|
|EK 33075, 33075||Labelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||EK 33075, 33075||US||Unknown|
|476753 2||LaBelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album)||Epic||476753 2||Europe||Unknown|
|SICP-5704||Labelle||Nightbirds (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Epic||SICP-5704||Japan||2018|
|CAUT-5054||LaBelle||Nightbirds (Cass, Album, RE)||Caudal||CAUT-5054||Spain||1978|