Slight Slappers / Capitalist Casualties - Slight Slappers / Capitalist Casualties mp3 flac
1996 - 1999 : Years in Ruin.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл.
9. Live for Today Not Tomorrow. 12. World War Whatever-It-Was.
Slap a Ham Records was an independent label from San Francisco owned and operated by Chris Dodge, bassist of the band Spazz as well as others.
SLIGHT SLAPPERS 'Vinyl Collection 1995 - 2001' Tape.
JP. MCR Company (Japanese punk label). Release group information.
Slight Slappers - A Conflict A Conflict Slight Slappers. Assholeparade, Slight Slappers. Senseless Apocalypse. Don't want to see ads?
|A2||–Slight Slappers||Human Kind|
|A3||–Slight Slappers||Effort Must|
|A4||–Slight Slappers||Exert Oneself|
|A5||–Slight Slappers||Summer Vacation '94|
|A6||–Slight Slappers||Abominable People|
|A7||–Slight Slappers||Maximum Memories|
|A8||–Slight Slappers||Self Bunning|
|B1||–Capitalist Casualties||Live For Today, Not Tomorrow|
|B3||–Capitalist Casualties||Public Collapse|
|B4||–Capitalist Casualties||World War Whatever-It-Was|
- Distributed By – Sound Pollution Records
- Recorded At – Our House, Tokyo
- Recorded At – Psychotic Reaction Records
- Bass – Isao (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Bass, Vocals – Jeff* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums – Maru (tracks: A1 to A8), Mattt* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Mr. Yanagida* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Guitar – Hiroshi (tracks: A1 to A8), Mike* (tracks: B1 to B4), Seiji (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Recorded By – Bart Thurber (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Kubota* (tracks: A1 to A8), Shawn* (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesSlight Slappers recorded at Studio Our House, 3/18/1995.
Capitalist Casualties recorded at Psychotic Reaction Records, Vallejo CA 4/8/1995.
First pressing: 1500 copies.
Second pressing: 1000 copies
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MCR-081 A X
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MCR-081 B X