Kyle Craft - Full Circle Nightmare mp3 flac
Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
Текст песни Kyle Craft – "Full Circle Nightmare".
nbsp;· Оптовые цены · Бесплатная доставка · ТР ТР 019/2011
Listening to Full Circle Nightmare is like being Kyle Craft’s best female friend and letting him pour out his troubles to you or him coming round and just doing it anyway. In essence, it follows the emotional journey of a heartbreak. For his sophomore release, Kyle Craft pours every ounce of his passion into a record that has more enthusiasm than even Foxygen’s earlier work.
Kyle Craft's second album is full of unabashed odes to courtship, confusion and the timeless power of storytelling in song. However, you can still listen with the this site or Apple Music playlist at the bottom of the page. Sub Pop. Since his debut album, Dolls Of Highland, came out in 2016, Kyle Craft has made one thing abundantly clear: For him, songcraft is king. The Shreveport, L. native, who wandered across the country plying his music before finally settling in Portland, Or. stuffed Dolls with striking imagery, rich wordplay, and a rambling poetic energy
Full Circle Nightmare. Indie rocker Kyle Craft is only left of center in a contemporary context; his music and the way he delivers it are indebted to classic Southern rock and album rock acts like the Band, the Stones, and Bob Dylan. Less prominent but peering through it all lies David Bowie, who first inspired Craft to pick up a guitar as a teen. Though he did sneak out a collection of home-recorded covers of female singers in the interim (Girl Crazy), Full Circle Nightmare is the Louisiana native's official follow-up to his 2016 debut, Dolls of Highland
Heartbreak Junky" combines plenty of self-deprecating digs with pronouncements of unrequited love (or perhaps just lust) while a lively, country-funk accompaniment straight out of Elton John's Tumbleweed Connection props up Craft's beer-buzzed declarations. You can practically smell the cigarettes and booze coming off the grooves. Elsewhere, Craft eloquently describes "morning after" scenarios on songs like "The Rager", where a mysterious woman (this album's full of them) who could be a waitress, a prostitute or maybe a blackjack dealer, is the subject of Craft's scrutiny.
When Kyle Craft made his debut album-2016’s Dolls of Highland-he did so on a laptop in a laundry room in Shreveport, Louisiana. He played almost all the parts himself (except for some drum tracks), and recorded with the freedom that comes with being relatively unknown. By contrast, Craft made his new record Full Circle Nightmare with a full band in a real studio in his new home of Portland, with producer (and Decemberists guitarist) Chris Funk watching over the proceedings. And this time, he recorded with a successful debut in his rearview mirror-released via Sub Pop Records, no less-but also.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fever Dream Girl|
|A2||Full Circle Nightmare|
|B1||Belmont (One Trick Pony)|
|B2||Slick & Delta Queen|
|B3||Fake Magic Angel|
|B4||Bridge City Rose|
|B5||Gold Calf Moan|
|7"-A||Walk In The Park
Written-By – Beach House
Written-By – Charles Strouse, Martin Charnin
- Recorded At – Halfling Studios
- Mastered At – Elysian Masters
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 28567
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-32439
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-32440
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Backing Vocals – Moorea Masa (tracks: B3), Sandra Irving (tracks: B3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Bruce Withycombe (tracks: A2, A3, A5)
- Bass – Mayhaw Hoons
- Booking – Kevin French , Lucy Beach, Paradigm Talent Agency
- Drums, Percussion – Haven Multz
- Electric Guitar – Jeremy Padot (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
- Engineer – Adam Lee
- French Horn – Jen Harrison (tracks: B2)
- Lacquer Cut By – A. GOLDEN*
- Management – Marty Nolan
- Mastered By – Dave Cooley
- Mixed By – The Helio Sequence, Trevor Spencer
- Organ – Ben Steinmetz
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Jeremy Padot, Peter Karavias
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jeremy Padot
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Peter Karavias
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Laki Karavias
- Piano – Dan Talmadge* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Kyle Craft
- Producer – Chris Funk
- Strings [Bizarre Star Strings] – Kyleen King (tracks: A4), Patti King (tracks: A4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Cunningham (tracks: A3, A5)
- Trumpet – Paul Brainard (tracks: A3, A5)
- Violin – Mirabai Peart (tracks: B4)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Kyle Craft
NotesLoser Edition. Includes Tomorrow / Walk in the Park 7".
Martin Charnin incorrectly credited on label as "Charmin".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 98787 12211 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 098787122114
- Matrix / Runout (LP side A runout, hand-etched): SP1221-A CN 28567.1...
- Matrix / Runout (LP side B runout, hand-etched): SP1221-B CN 28567.2...
- Matrix / Runout (7" side A runout, hand-etched): SP1221a-A R-32439 A.
- Matrix / Runout (7" side B runout, hand-etched): SP1221a-B R-32440 A.
- Matrix / Runout (7" side A & B runouts, stamped): GOLDEN
|SP1221||Kyle Craft||Full Circle Nightmare (CD, Album)||Sub Pop||SP1221||US||2018|
|SP 1221||Kyle Craft||Full Circle Nightmare (Cass, Album, bla)||Sub Pop||SP 1221||US||2018|
|SP1221||Kyle Craft||Full Circle Nightmare (LP, Album)||Sub Pop||SP1221||US||2018|
|none||Kyle Craft||Full Circle Nightmare (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sub Pop||none||US||2018|
|SP1221||Kyle Craft||Full Circle Nightmare (LP, Album, Promo)||Sub Pop||SP1221||US||2018|