Shriekback - Big Night Music mp3 flac
Complete your Shriekback collection.
shriekback: night music sampler (1982-2010).
Big Night Music is the fourth full-length Shriekback studio album, released in 1986. It spent 6 weeks on the Billboard album chart, peaking at number 145. Barry Andrews dominates the writing and performing on the album, with remaining original member Dave Allen fading into the background. Allen would leave the band following this release. Black Light Trap" - 5:09. Gunning for the Buddha" - 4:37. Running on the Rocks" - 4:58. The Shining Path" - 4:37. Pretty Little Things" - 3:50.
Band Name Shriekback. Album Name Big Night Music. Wydawcy Island Records. Styl muzycznyPost-punk. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1. 2. Gunning for the Buddha. 3. Running on the Rocks. 5. Pretty Little Things.
By: Shriekback (1986, Electronic). Wrong audio? Try another! More albums from Shriekback
Big Night Music, 1986. Big Night Music, 1986. Black Light Trap, 05:08. Gunning For the Buddha, 04:37. Running On the Rocks, 04:57. The Shining Path, 04:36. Underwaterboys, 04:50.
Big Night Music (1986).
Gunning for the Buddha. The Reptiles and I. Sticky Jazz. MusicBrainz: Big Night Music. this site: Big Night Music. Albums by Shriekback.
Released in 1986, "Big Night Music" is Shriekback's fifth album that is overflowing with catchy pop/rock/techno tunes and great production. Dave Allen (bass) and Martyn Barker (percussion) are so tight that you will shake your head in disbelief and Barry Andrews (lead vocals/keys) has such a warm voice, great tone.
|A1||Black Light Trap||5:08|
|A2||Gunning For The Buddha||4:34|
|A3||Running On The Rocks||4:55|
|A4||The Shining Path||4:36|
|A5||Pretty Little Things||3:51|
|B3||The Reptiles And I||4:30|
- Record Company – Polystar Co.,Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polystar Co.,Ltd.
- Published By – Point Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Point Studios
- Recorded At – Fallout Shelter
- Mixed At – Fallout Shelter
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Designed At – Stylorouge
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – Sarah Partridge (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4), Wendy Partridge (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4)
- Design [Sleeve] – Rob O'Connor
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mike Cozzi* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Keyboards, Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano – Steve Halliwell (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4, B5)
- Lacquer Cut By – Jack Skinner
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Producer, Engineer – Gavin MacKillop
- Producer, Written-By, Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Barry Andrews
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Ian Fraser (tracks: A1, A3)
- Trombone – Richard Edwards (tracks: A1, A3)
- Trumpet – Mark Chandler (tracks: A1, A3)
- Written-By, Bass – Dave Allen
- Written-By, Drums – Martyn Barker
NotesBig Night Music was recorded in London May 1st - July 23rd 1986.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988023002262
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): R28D 2067A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): R28D 2067B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): V 〄 R28D-2067A 111✢D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): R28D-2067B 111✢
- Other (Date Code): O•4•25
- Other (Price): ¥2,800
|ILPS 9849||Shriekback||Big Night Music (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9849||UK||1986|
|P35D-20035, CID 9849||Shriekback||Big Night Music (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records, Island Records||P35D-20035, CID 9849||Japan||1987|
|CID-9849||Shriekback||Big Night Music (CD, Album)||Island Records||CID-9849||Canada||1986|
|ISLC 1110, ISLC-1110||Shriekback||Big Night Music (Cass, Album, Dol)||Island Records, Island Records||ISLC 1110, ISLC-1110||Canada||1986|
|422-842 369-2||Shriekback||Big Night Music (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records||422-842 369-2||US||Unknown|