JP Hoe - The Dear John Letters mp3 flac
Features Song Lyrics for JP Hoe's The Dear John Letters album.
Dear John Letters are a Seattle, Washington-based rock band made up of Robb Benson, Richard Davidson, Cassady Laton, and Johnny Sangster. Robb Benson was born in Mount Vernon, Washington, and lived most of his early life in the area
More JP HOE. Listen to The Dear John Letters now. Listen to The Dear John Letters in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Dear John Letters. JP Hoe. 2008 - 17 songs.
Robb Benson the singer/songwriter of Dear John Letters has a new solo album! The CD release is this coming Saturday July 13th at the High Dive in Seattle. Cursive Falls from the Sky by Robb Benson & the Shelk.
Dedicated to friends killed in a drunk-driving accident, this album is honest, poignant, and at times quite pop-oriented. Glass Houses" is perhaps the best of the lot, a hip-hop/trip-hop beat fuelling the sweet harmonies. Laced with British influences, lead singer Robb Benson joyously reformats Beatles-era riffs over deep lyrical portraits of things sadly left unsaid. Goodbye my friends/I hope I get the chance to know you again," he sings in "JD's Song. There are a few gaffes, though, notably "Stretch," a confusingly structured song where vocals.
Dear John," the letter began. I have found someone else whom I think the world of. I think the only way out is for us to get a divorce," it said An early reference to Dear John letters was made in a United Press article of March 21, 1944. Later, this type of letter formed background to the UK TV show Dear Jo. .Employment In popular culture. In country music, the concept of the "Dear John" letter was the subject of at least three recordings. Hank Williams recorded "Dear John", which was released as the B-side of "Cold, Cold Heart" in 1951.
Listen to Amb from Dear John Letters's Rewriting The Wrongs for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A new version of Last. Amb. Love this track. Set as current obsession. Go to artist profile.
|1||Are You Feeling Better Now|
|2||Start A War|
|3||Safe And Sound|
|5||Last Good Thing|
|6||Until You Weighed|
|8||I Won't Lie|
|10||Wait 'Til I Get To The Door|
|12||Since You Could Be|
|13||Now Or Never|
|16||Sing Me A Song|
|17||Way Back When / Be Alright|
- Accordion, Keyboards – Carlin Lemon
- Arranged By [Strings] – Dan Wiebe
- Artwork – EE Storey
- Backing Vocals – Claire Fast, Darcie Meighen*, Jason Pankratz
- Cello – Keira Fullerton
- Drums, Backing Vocals – David Pankratz
- Drums, Performer [Eukalin], Tambourine, Percussion – Scott Stewart
- Electric Bass, Piano, Backing Vocals – Sandy Taronno
- Electric Guitar, Ukulele, Backing Vocals – Rob Pachol
- Engineer – Lloyd Peterson, Scott Stewart
- Keyboards – Jamie Taronno
- Mastered By – Rob Schlette
- Mixed By – Neil Cameron
- Photography By – Robert Huynh
- Piano, Electric Guitar, Banjo – Lloyd Peterson
- Producer – Lloyd Peterson
- Songwriter – JP Hoe
- Trumpet – Rusty Matyas
- Viola – Greg Hay
- Violin [Violin I] – Rachel Moody
- Violin [Violin II] – Jane Radomski
- Vocals – Ruth Moody
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Mellotron – JP Hoe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 778632903029