Niacin − Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers - Time Crunch (Kick Ass Time) mp3 flac
Billy Sheehan - Bass. John Novello - Hammond B3. Dennis Chambers - Drums.
Niacin (Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers) скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Niacin (Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers) - Clean-up Crew, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
Слушайте Niacin (Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Performer, Bass – Billy Sheehan. Performer, Drums – Dennis Chambers. Photography By – N. Chaz Bowie II. Photography By – T. Kusumoto. Producer – Billy Sheehan, John Novello. Tracking By – John Novello. Tracking By – Gordon Gale. The album is dedicated to the memory of Gloria Rusch-Novello. Bass/Keyboards tracked at LunaTek Music Studios, Los Angeles. Drums tracked at Clear Lake Audio, Los Angeles.
Niacin is Billy Sheehan, John Novello, and Dennis Chambers. Time to ease the seat back, slide into Niacin, and discover for yourself one of the lost arts of rock's rich history: the Hammond B-3 sound, or more panoramically, the hot and heavy boiler room magic that can erupt out of a classic keyboards, bass and drums three-piece. Already starting with an arcane premise, the results could have been less than spectacular in the hands of lesser legends.
Прослушать Скачать 03:47. Niacin (Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers). Stumble On The Truth. Прослушать Скачать 04:18. Прослушать Скачать 04:17. Hair Of The Dog. Прослушать Скачать 04:20. Прослушать Скачать 04:14. Прослушать Скачать 04:52. Прослушать Скачать 07:03 . Прослушать Скачать 04:31. Purple Rain (Prince Cover). Прослушать Скачать 06:40.
Santana, Carlos Santana, Dennis Chambers, Jacoby Shaddix, Santana Featuring Jacoby Shaddix.
Niacin - Time Crunch. Niacin - Time Crunch. 2003-Live! Blood, Sweat and Beers.
Time Crunch is a music studio album recording by NIACIN (Jazz ive Rock) released in 2001 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. This is quite an amazing album. With a trio consisting of Billy Sheenan, Dennis Chambers, and John Novello, you should already have a general idea of what the music is going to sound like. The Hammond Organ, bass, and drums are all very powerful.
William "Billy" Sheehan (born March 19, 1953), is an American bassist known for his work with Talas, Steve Vai, David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, Niacin, and The Winery Dogs. Sheehan has won the "Best Rock Bass Player" readers' poll from Guitar Player magazine five times for his "lead bass" playing style. Sheehan's repertoire includes the use of chording, two-handed tapping, right-hand "three-finger picking" technique and controlled feedback.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Robert Fripp
|6||Daddy Long Leg||5:18|
Engineer [Mixing] – Erik Zobler
|10||Outside Inside Out||5:02|
Written-By – Jan Hammer
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Niacin Productions
- Copyright (c) – Niacin Productions
- Licensed To – Magna Carta
- Manufactured By – Magna Carta
- Marketed By – Magna Carta
- Recorded At – LunaTek Music Studios
- Recorded At – Clear Lake Audio
- Engineered At – LunaTek Music Studios
- Engineered At – Clear Lake Audio
- Mixed At – Sculptured Music Studios
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z89110
- Arranged By [Musical Arrangements] – John Novello
- Art Direction, Design – Bratman Studio, ChazJaz Productions
- Artwork [Additional] – Rik Shannon
- Bass – Billy Sheehan
- Composed By – Billy Sheehan (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), John Novello (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
- Drums – Dennis Chambers
- Engineer [Assistant At Clear Lake Audio] – G. Preston Boefel
- Engineer [Assistant At LunaTek Music] – Alan Howarth
- Engineer [Mixing At Sculptured Music Studios], Mastered By – Dino Herrmann
- Executive-Producer, Management – Mike Faley
- Keyboards [Hammond B3] – John Novello
- Management [Business Manager] – Terry Parr Williams
- Performer [Niacin], Bass – Billy Sheehan
- Performer [Niacin], Drums – Dennis Chambers
- Performer [Niacin], Organ [Hammond B3], Piano, Synthesizer [Synths] – John Novello
- Photography By [Cover, Inside Collage & Inside Tray] – N. Chaz Bowie II
- Photography By [Inside Flap/Back Tray] – T. Kusumoto*
- Producer – Billy Sheehan, John Novello
- Tracking By [Bass/Keyboard] – John Novello
- Tracking By [Drum] – Gordon Gale
NotesMost likely 2010 repress.
The album is dedicated to the memory of Gloria Rusch-Novello.
Bass/Keyboards tracked at LunaTek Music Studios, Los Angeles. Drums tracked at Clear Lake Audio, Los Angeles.
Mixed at Sculptured Music Studios.
℗+© 2001 Niacin Productions.
Manufactured and Marketed under license by Magna Carta. (on tray card)
Manufactured and Marketed under license by Magna Carta Corp. (on disc)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 26245 90592 4
- Barcode (String): 026245905924
- Matrix / Runout: Z89110 IA MA9059-2 02 M0S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 2U7G
|MA-9059-2||Niacin − Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers||Niacin − Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers - Time Crunch (Kick Ass Time) (CD, Album)||Magna Carta||MA-9059-2||US||2001|
|IROND CD 08-DD594||Niacin||Time Crunch (CD, Album)||Irond Ltd.||IROND CD 08-DD594||Russia||2008|
|none||Niacin||Time Crunch (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Russia||Unknown|
|MAX-9059-2||Niacin||Time Crunch (CD, Album)||Magna Carta||MAX-9059-2||Europe||2001|
|VACM-1185||Niacin||Time Crunch (CD, Album)||Videoarts Music||VACM-1185||Japan||2001|