Masters Of The Airwaves - Masters Of The Airwaves mp3 flac
Images for this video were taken from various photos/crops and scans of my own personal copies of "Masters Of The Airwaves" self titled 1974 vinyl release.
Слушайте и скачивайте the airwaves на Хотплеере в mp. .
Скачать mp3 бесплатно Nini Julia Bang Performs Beshno Az Ney For The Line Of Best Fit At Iceland Airwaves.
Enter Masters Of The Airwaves. Their album, probably their only album is basically generic seventies style arena rock, with slightly (very slightly) inventive breaks.
This promo version also features a unique timing strip glued to the front of the jacket, a notched corner cut (NOT the standard deletion corner cut done by a wholesaler), and a bio sheet insert. Tracks A1, B3, and B5 were recorded at CBS Studios, San Francisco. The rest of the tracks were recorded The Record Plant, Sausalito.
Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology is a two–disc compilation that attempts to summarize the Ramones' career in its entirety. Every Ramones studio album is represented with the exception of Acid Eaters, their 1993 covers album. Some versions of this album include a hardcover 80 page booklet with liner notes by David Fricke and Danny Fields.
And the spirit of the ‘80s is certainly alive and well in the stunning, retro-drenched, ters Of The Universe album sleeve designed by the inimitable Bill Hauser. Mixed and mastered once again by Anupam Roy, Afterburner is just the album you need to shut out the rest of the world and go back to a time when real heavy metal ruled the airwaves. You won't have to wait long to bang your heads to these new tunes either
Data de aparición Marzo 1979. Labels Elektra Records. Estilo MusicalPop Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum1. 2. Look Out California. 3. Lost Inside Your Love. 4. Love Is Gonna Come at Last.
Agitate the Airwaves.
Album - Masters Of The Airwaves 1974. Karthago - Hard loving woman (1974). Добавлено: 7 год. Ivona Znaor 7 год. Companion - The Lonely Reaper (1974). Добавлено: 6 год. Kraner's Craft 6 год.
|A1||In It For The Thrill||5:45|
|A2||I Believe In God||4:26|
|A3||Stay Away From Mirrors||3:23|
|A4||Light Up The Heavens||5:15|
|B1||Anna King Jamaica||3:40|
|B2||Back In '51||3:35|
|B3||Squeeze Me Positive||2:35|
|B4||Highway To Hell||3:43|
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, San Francisco
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Arranged By – M.O.T.A.*
- Art Direction – Ron Coro
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar – Randy Rand
- Co-producer – Michael Sunday
- Co-producer, Arranged By – Norman Kurban
- Crew [Equipment] – Dennis O'Keefe, Greg Pallaway
- Design – John And Barbara Casado
- Drums – David Rada
- Engineer – Glen Kolotkin (tracks: A1, B3, B5), Michael Stone*, Michael Fusaro* (tracks: A1, B3, B5)
- Lead Vocals – Jon Flak
- Management [Direction] – Richard Gibsgard Communication
- Photography By – Ron Quilici
- Producer – Michael Sunday (tracks: A1, B3, B5)
- Steel Guitar, Lead Vocals – Jimmy Berick
Notes© 1974 CBS Inc./ ℗ 1974 CBS Inc
Shorepak™ U.S. Patent No. 3,301,467
Released on orange Epic label.
The following tracks were recorded at CBS Studios, San Francisco;
"In It For The Thrill"
"Squeeze Me Positive"
The rest of this LP was recorded at The Record Plant, Sausolito.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 33060
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BL 33060
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched/stamped): /PAL ̷P̷B̷L̷ -33060-1A KENDUN 0 Sx G B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched/stamped): PBL ̷P̷A̷L̷ -33060-1B KENDUN Sx A 2
- Price Code (On spine): X598
|KE 33060||Masters Of The Airwaves||Masters Of The Airwaves (LP, Album, TP)||Epic||KE 33060||US||1974|
|KE 33060||Masters Of The Airwaves||Masters Of The Airwaves (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||KE 33060||US||1974|