Goribor - Evo Je Banja mp3 flac
Listen free to GORIBOR – Evo je banja (Vožnjica, Burle and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Matrix, Runout (CD 1): 357112 CD GORIBOR - EVO JE BANJA CD 1. Matrix, Runout (CD 2): 357112 CD GORIBOR - EVO JE BANJA CD 2. Mastering SID Code (CD 1 & CD 2): IFPI LN12. Rights Society: HDS/BIEM.
BPM Profile Evo je banja. Album starts at 140BPM, ends at 110BPM (-30), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Goribor. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Ne Racunajte Na Nas, 01:56.
Their eponymous debut studio album Goribor received positive critics and several awards in both Serbia and Croatia, including the webzine Popboks award for the best album in the previous decade. YouTube Encyclopedic. In May 2012, the band released the double album Evo je banja (a word play, as Evo je banja means Here's Spa, and Evo jebanja means Here's Fucking), produced by Edi Cukerić and released through Dancing Bear
Goribor is the eponymous debut album by the Serbian alternative rock band Goribor, released in 2007 by Dancing Bear in Croatia and Automatik Records in Serbia. All lyrics written by Aleksandar Stojković "St". All music written by Aleksandar Stojković "St", except tracks 5 and 12, written by Željko Ljubić "Pity", and tracks 6, 9 and 11, written by Predrag Marković "Peđa". Official demo albums. Ono što te ne ubije, to te osakati.
Listen to Evo Je Banja CD 1 now. Listen to Evo Je Banja CD 1 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Live (Goribor album). Live is an official bootleg album by the Serbian alternative rock band Goribor recorded live in Bor in 2003 and released by the Croatian record label Slušaj Najglasnije! in 2004.
Magičnu Vazdušastu Tekućinu.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums [Def] – Shizo*
Bass – Alen Sinkauz
Drums – Federico Scettri
Vocals – Dijana Vidušin
|1.08||Svi Ti Ljudi
Bass – Alen Sinkauz
|2.01||Ti I Ja||6:21|
|2.02||Uzalud Se Budiš
Backing Vocals – Nenad Sinkauz
|2.04||Niko Nije Kriv||4:48|
|2.05||Prati I Ćuti||5:22|
|2.08||Ne Računajte Na Nas||1:57|
- Distributed By – Odličan Hrčak
- Recorded At – Studio Partyzan
- Mixed At – Studio Metro, Ljubljana
- Mastered At – Streaky Mastering
- Bass – Davor Milovan Bili*
- Design – Milan Stošić Žaba*
- Drums – Miloš Vojvodić (tracks: 1.01 to 1.05, 1.07 to 2.08)
- Engineer – Ivo Lorencin
- Keyboards – Alfonso Santimone, Leon Brenko
- Lyrics By – Aleksandar Stojković
- Mastered By – Streaky
- Mixed By – Iztok Černe
- Music By – Aleksandar Stojković, Željko Ljubić
- Performer [Band Member] – Aleksandar Stojković ST*, Milan Stošić Žaba*, Miroslav Užarević Uža*, Željko Ljubić Pt*
- Photography By – Hassan Abdelghani
- Producer – Edi "Scary Mouse" Cukerić*
NotesRecorded from march 2010. till novembre 2011.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3856008325426
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 357112 CD GORIBOR - EVO JE BANJA CD 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 357112 CD GORIBOR - EVO JE BANJA CD 2
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 & CD 2): IFPI LN12
- Rights Society: HDS/BIEM