East Of The Wall - Redaction Artifacts mp3 flac
East Of The Wall's 4th album, REDACTION ARTIFACTS, will be released October 29th, 2013 on CD and Digital via Translation Loss.
Listen free to East Of The Wall – Redaction Artifacts (Solving The Correspondence Problem, I'm Always Fighting Drago and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 2013 · 11 Songs. Redaction Artifacts East of the Wall. Listen on Apple Music.
This new album Redaction Artifacts is no different in that regard and is yet another welcome change sonically for the group. A series of recent line-up shifts has seen Brett Bamberger leave and their guitarist/harsh vocalist Chris Alfano switch to bass in his absence. Guitarist Kevin Conway left as well, which made room for two new guitarists⎯Ray Suhy and Greg Kuter. While this did inevitably change some of their sound, the music here is no less experimental or tastefully complex than before. East Of The Wall have always been difficult to categorize and describe, but here goes my take on it. At the core of their sound is complex progressive sludge delivered in a way that often reminds of Mastodon. The other big part of their identity draws stylistic comparisons to Dysrhythmia in both structure and complexity.
BPM Profile Redaction Artifacts. Album starts at 124BPM, ends at 135BPM (+11), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by East of the Wall. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Redaction Artifacts Q&A. More East of the Wall albums. Show all albums by East of the Wall.
Band Name East Of The Wall. Album Name Redaction Artifact. Labels Translation Loss Records. Music StyleProgressive Metal. Members owning this album0. 1. Solving the Correspondence Problem. 2. I'm Always Fighting Drago. 3. Obfuscator Dye. 4. The Fractal Canopy. 6. Third-Person Camera. 7. Excessive Convulsive. 8. The Methuselah Tree. 9. A Negligible Senescence. 10. Redaction Artifacts. Other productions from East Of The.
Redaction Artifacts is a music studio album recording by EAST OF THE WALL (Experimental/Post Metal/Progressive Rock) released in 2013 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Solving The Correspondence Problem||2:13|
|A2||I'm Always Fighting Drago||5:45|
|B1||The Fractal Canopy||8:14|
Vocals [Additional], Recorded By [Additional Vocals], Lyrics By [Additional] – J. Klemm*
|C3||The Methuselah Tree||2:00|
|D1||A Negligible Senescence||3:32|
- Licensed From – Translation Loss Records
- Recorded At – Trax East
- Recorded At – Acadia Recording
- Recorded At – Volume Fact
- Recorded At – Free Truman Productions
- Mixed At – Trax East
- Mastered At – Pat Keane Audio Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-87999
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-88000
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-88001
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-88002
- Designed At – Doe Eyed
- Artwork, Layout – E. Nyffeler*
- Lyrics By – C. Alfano*
- Mastered By – P. Keane*
- Mixed By – E. Rachel*
- Music By – East Of The Wall
- Music By [Co-Written By] – B. Bamberger* (tracks: A1 to A3, C1, D3), K. Conway* (tracks: A1, A3, D1, D3)
- Performer [East Of The Wall Is] – Chris Alfano, Greg Kuter, Matt Lupo, Ray Suhy, Seth Rheam
- Photography By – D. Muller*, J. Ula*
- Recorded By [Additional Vocals, Acoustic Guitar] – C. Alfano*, M. Lupo*
- Recorded By [Bass, Guitar, Melodica, Piano, Vocals] – T. Hutchinsen*
- Recorded By [Drums] – E. Rachel*
- Black - 350
- Coke Bottle Green - 250
- Cream/Brown Mix - 150 [THIS]
- Test Press - 10
Track listing on the back of the LP is not in the correct order.
© and ℗ 2013, under exclusive license from Translation Loss / translationloss.com
Released on vinyl by Science of Silence / scienceofsilence.net
Drums recorded at Trax East.
Bass, guitar, melodica, piano and vocals recorded at Acadia Recording Company.
Additional vocals and acoustic guitar recorded at Volume Fact.
Additional lyrics and vocals on "Excessive Convulsive" recorded at Free Truman Productions.
Mixed at Trax East.
Mastered at Pat Keane Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): SOS 006 - A S-87999
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): SOS 006 - B S-88000
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etched): SOS 006 - C S-88001
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etched): SOS 006 - D S-88002
|TL73-2||East Of The Wall||Redaction Artifacts (CD, Album)||Translation Loss Records||TL73-2||US||2013|
|SOS006||East Of The Wall||Redaction Artifacts (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Translation Loss Records||SOS006||US||2013|
|SOS006||East Of The Wall||Redaction Artifacts (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Cok)||Translation Loss Records||SOS006||US||2013|
|SOS006||East Of The Wall||Redaction Artifacts (2xLP, Album, TP)||Translation Loss Records||SOS006||US||2013|