Zappa - Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark mp3 flac
Frank Zappa, Ensemble Modern The Yellow Shark Alte Oper, Frankfurt 17th September 1992.
The Yellow Shark is an album of orchestral music by American musician Frank Zappa. Released in November 1993, it was the last Zappa album to appear in his lifetime, almost exactly a month before he died of the cancer from which he had suffered for several years. It features live recordings from the Ensemble Modern's 1992 performances of Zappa's compositions
Artwork – Mark Beam. Computer – Todd Yvega. Conductor – Peter Rundel (tracks: 1 to 13, 16 to 18). Engineer – Harry Andronis. Engineer – Spencer Chrislu. Engineer – Dave Dondorf. Leader – Peter Rundel. Liner Notes – Rip Rense. Orchestra – Ensemble Modern. Photography By – Fritz Brinckmann, Hans Jörg Michel, Henning Lohner. Producer, Composed By – Frank Zappa.
Artwork – Mark Beam.
The Yellow Shark, an album of orchestral music, was released only a few weeks before he succumbed to cancer (the computer music/sound collage album Civilization Phaze III was released a few months later). This CD, named for a plexiglas fish given to Zappa in 1988, culls live recordings from the Ensemble Modern's 1992 program of the composer's music.
The Yellow Shark, the title at least, was based on a piece of artwork hanging on Zappa's wall by Los Angeles artist Mark Beam, who carved a marlin out of a yellow surfboard and had it sent to the artist's house as a present. The initial sessions for Shark came about when the Ensemble flew out to Los Angeles in the summer of 1991 and spent two weeks in rehearsals with Zappa at his Joe's Garage home studio. Then, in a technique that’s been expanded upon by such modern visionaries as hip-hop producer Madlib and jazz drummer Makaya McCraven, Zappa would "play" the entire orchestra on the keyboard, only to-with the assistance of copyist/arranger Ali N. Askin and synth specialist Todd Yvega-translated printouts of the Synclavier works’ raw numerical material into written sheet music to give. back to the Ensemble.
Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark - 02 Dog Breath Variations, Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark - 03 Uncle Meat, Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark - 10 None Of The Above, Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark - 11 Pentagon Afternoon, Frank Zappa 1993 The Yellow Shark - 05 Times Beach I. .
Zappa the yellow shark ensemble modern - excellent play. The Yellow Shark by Frank Zappa (CD, Mar-2003, Ryko Distribution). FRANK ZAPPA The Yellow Shark Ensemble Modern CASSETTE. The Yellow Shark is such a great album. It's breathtaking at times, and doesn't get all tense, scary, and nervous like the London Symphony Orchestra album does (which is a totally different beast of an album anyway). Frank comes out and tells the audience to "get serious, folks", even though he says to throw any panties off to the side of the stage.
Frank Zappa x Ensemble Modern The Yellow Shark. Frank Zappa - Ensemble Modern Welcome to the United States. Frank Zappa Get Whitey // 1992, Performed by Ensemble Modern conducted by Peter Rundel at Alte Oper Frankfurt. Ensemble Modern Plays Frank Zappa The Advantures Of Greggery Peccary. Ensemble Modern Plays Frank Zappa The Beltway Bandits.
The Yellow Shark is an album of orchestral music by Frank Zappa, released in 1993 . In addition to being satisfied with the ensemble's performances of his music, Zappa also got along with the musicians, and the concerts in Germany and Austria were set up for the fall. The Canadian choreographer
|2||Dog Breath Variations||2:07|
|4||Outrage At Valdez||3:27|
|5||Times Beach II||7:31|
|7||The Girl In The Magnesium Dress||4:33|
|9||Ruth Is Sleeping||5:56|
|10||None Of The Above||2:17|
|12||Questi Cazzi Di Piccione||3:03|
|13||Times Beach III||4:26|
|14||Food Gathering In Post-Industrial America, 1992||2:52|
|15||Welcome To The United States||6:39|
|16||Pound For A Brown||2:12|
- Arranged By – Ali N. Askin (tracks: 2, 3, 7 to 9, 19)
- Art Direction, Design – Brian Johnson , Jesse Di Franco
- Artwork [Yellow Shark Original] – Mark Beam
- Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Wolfgang Stryi
- Bassoon, Contrabassoon – Veit Scholz
- Cello – Friedemann Dähn
- Clarinet – Roland Diry
- Conductor – Frank Zappa (tracks: 14, 15, 19), Peter Rundel (tracks: 2 to 11, 13, 16 to 18)
- Contrabass, Contrabass [Electrocontrabass] – Thomas Fichter
- Engineer [Concert Audio Engineer] – Harry Andronis
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By [Cd Mixer] – Spencer Chrislu
- Engineer [Stage Monitor Engineer], Coordinator [Technical] – Dave Dondorf
- Flute – Dietmar Wiesner
- Guitar, Banjo – Jürgen Ruck
- Harp – Ellen Wegner
- Horn – Franck Ollu, Stefan Dohr
- Liner Notes – Rip Rense
- Mandolin – Detlef Tewes
- Oboe, English Horn, Didgeridoo – Catherine Milliken
- Orchestra – Ensemble Modern
- Percussion – Andreas Böttger, Rainer Römer
- Percussion, Cimbalom – Rumi Ogawa-Helferich
- Photography By [Cd Book] – Hans Jörg Michel, Henning Lohner
- Photography By [Digipak] – Richard Avedon
- Photography By [Front Cover, Ensemble Portraits] – Fritz Brinckmann*, HERZ°*
- Piano, Harpsichord, Celesta, Harp – Ueli Wiget
- Piano, Harpsichord, Celesta, Read By [Dramatic Reading] – Hermann Kretzschmar
- Producer, Composed By – Frank Zappa
- Technician [Synclavier Assistant] – Todd Yvega
- Trombone, Euphonium, Didgeridoo, Alphorn – Michael Svoboda
- Trombone, Trombone [Soprano] – Uwe Dierksen
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Piccolo], Cornet – Michael Gross , William Formann*
- Tuba – Daryl Smith
- Viola, Read By [Dramatic Reading] – Hilary Sturt
- Violin – Claudia Sack, Mathias Tacke, Peter Rundel
Notes℗ © 1993 Zappa Family Trust. Exclusively licensed worldwide to Barking Pumpkin Records.
Artwork © 1993 Frank Zappa.
Manufactured and distributed by Rhino, Inc.
Released in a standard digipak with a 60 pages booklet, both enclosed in a cardboard slipcase. Opening of the slipcase is to the left of Zappa portrait on the cover.
Art direction & design: for Command A Studios, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016583 605728
|R2 71600||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark (CD, Album)||Barking Pumpkin Records||R2 71600||US||1993|
|0238882||Zappa* & Ensemble Modern||Zappa* & Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark (CD, Album, RE)||Zappa Records||0238882||Europe||2012|
|CDZAP 57||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark (CD, Album, Dig)||Zappa Records, Barking Pumpkin Records||CDZAP 57||UK & Europe||1993|
|RCD 40560||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark (CD, Album, RE, RP, Dig)||Rykodisc||RCD 40560||Europe||Unknown|
|R2 71600||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern||Zappa* - Ensemble Modern - The Yellow Shark (CD, Album)||Barking Pumpkin Records||R2 71600||Japan||1994|