The Backroom Congregation - Sunday Morning mp3 flac
Sunday Morning (Remixes). The Backroom Congregation.
Listen to Reggae Morning - Montreal Mix from Backroom Barn's The Gold of Chillout (60 Selected Tracks) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
8 months ago 8 months ago. House. I stayed few days at Amine Edge's place and I found this Vinyl.
Backroom Congregation - Sunday Morning (WMC 98 Mix) vinyl. 5 years ago 5 years ago. Use shift and the arrow up and down keys to change the volume. Current track: Deelicious - Lonely Town Lonely Street( Original Mix )Deelicious - Lonely Town Lonely Street( Original Mix ).
Sunday Morning (WMC 98 Instrumental). B2. Sunday Morning (Lift Me Up Dub). Backroom Congregation. Sunday Morning (12").
Artist: Daft Punk, Song: The Backroom Congregation - Sunday Morning, Duration: 3:06, File type: mp3. №3147737980. Daft Punk The Backroom Congregation - Sunday Morning. Duration: 3:06 File type: mp3.
The Backroom Congregation.
Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" is a song written by Kris Kristofferson that was recorded in 1969 by Ray Stevens before becoming a number one hit on the Billboard US Country charts for Johnny Cash. Stevens' version of the song reached number 55 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart and number 81 on the Hot 100 pop chart in 1969. It also appeared on the author's own album Kristofferson.
Sunday Morning Coming Down (album). Sunday Morning Coming Down is a Johnny Cash album, released in 1972. It is a compilation of previously released tracks. It consists of songs previously recorded on albums made from prison concerts or live albums and has songs such as "Folsom Prison Blues", "Orange Blossom Special", "Understand Your Man", and "Sunday Morning Coming Down". The album was re-issued in 1999 without adding any new songs.
|A1||Sunday Morning (WMC 98 Mix)||5:40|
|A2||Sunday Morning (Church Mix)||5:18|
|B1||Sunday Morning (WMC 98 Instrumental)||5:17|
|B2||Sunday Morning (Lift Me Up Dub)||6:48|
- Manufactured By – Ground Level Entertainment
- Distributed By – Ground Level Entertainment
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Engineer – Oscar Monsalve, Steve Barkan*
- Keyboards [Overdubs And Solo] – Josh Milan
- Mastered By – GSV*
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Derek A. Jenkins, Disco Dave Daniels, Dwayne "Spen" Richardson, Shaheer Williams, Stephen B. Wilson
- Vocals – India Irvin, Jaquetta Davis*, Kheim Garrett, Sahira Moore*, Sean Pennington
- Written-By – Derek A. Jenkins, Dwayne Richardson*, Stephen B. Wilson
NotesSpecial thanks to Ted Patterson, Louie Vega, Tony Humphries and all the Deejays of the world!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings Side A): THK-001-A F/W GSV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings Side B): THK-001-B F/W GSV
|TR 001||The Backroom Congregation*||Sunday Morning (Remix) (12")||Thickk Records||TR 001||US||2000|
|FTR 4021-6||Backroom Congregation||Sunday Morning (12")||Feel The Rhythm||FTR 4021-6||France||1998|
|DV 210||Backroom Congregation||Sunday Morning (12")||D:vision Records||DV 210||Italy||1998|
|THK-001||The Backroom Congregation*||Sunday Morning (12")||Thickk Records||THK-001||US||1998|