Ametria - It's Not About Me mp3 flac
Ametria - It's Not About Me (1999) Prodused by Wanya Morris of Boyz II Men.
Слушайте Ametria и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
It's Not Me, It's You. Pop Rock Pop rock Dance-pop. Everyone's At It. The Fear.
Backing Vocals – Ametria (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 9). Coordinator – Martha Tang. Lead Vocals – Ametria. Management – Clef Entertainment, Horace Jones (2), Jackie Jones (4), Joseph A. Carn. Management – Marilyn Batchelor.
It's About Time is the debut studio album from the Jonas Brothers. It was released on August 8, 2006 on Columbia Records. The album was released through Columbia's Daylight Records imprint. A DualDisc of this version of the album was also released. The DualDisc version contains the complete 3-part video for the album's initial single, "Mandy".
Your browser is not supported by the Slacker Radio web site.
The album finds Lily in top form, creating a record Blender's recent "In The Studio" feature described as "part God, part country and all middle finger. Highlights include & at It,' a synth-pop song about prescription drugs that features Allen on xylophone; & Wasn't There,' which matches emotional lyrics about her absent father to a jazz groove; and & Fair,' a saucy country song about an inadequate lover," said Rolling Stone. We decided to try and make bigger sounding, more ethereal songs, real songs," says Lily, who will be touring the . Lily Allen creates another album that touches personal subjects, but in a sassy way that is too honest to be angry at.
Lucado's "It's Not About Me" book is a great wake up call, and helps to me to focus on God and His Will. Lucado's writing is easy to read and his stories reveal where you are and also plants, inside your heart, little As a Christian, periodically I need to re-read this book because I lose my perspective. So today, I am back into this wonderful book . It’s Not About Me. Max Lucado. Integrity Publishers 2005. 5250 Virginia Way, Suite 110 Brentwood, TN 37027.
It's Not Me, It's You! p. ost. Listen on Apple Music.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||God Is So Good
Co-producer – Bryan Peguero, Kiyamma GriffinProducer – Mary J. BligeWritten-By – Mary J. Blige
|2||Prayer Changes Things
Arranged By, Percussion [Additional] – Montell JordanBacking Vocals – Pam OliviaBass, Guitar – Jimmy "Professor Funk" Russell*Composed By – Danny "Jazz The Man" Nixon*Drums [Live] – Johny 5Producer, Instruments [All Other] – Danny "Jazz The Man" Nixon*Written-By – Montell Jordan
Featuring – Wanya MorrisProducer, Lead Vocals – Wanya MorrisWritten-By – Jackie Jones , Solomon Edmond
Co-producer – Bryan Peguero, John Mitchell Producer – Mary J. BligeWritten-By – Mary J. Blige
Arranged By, Music Director – Robi RiversChoir, Alto Vocals – Enita Todd, Sharon MatthewsChoir, Alto Vocals, Soprano Vocals – AmetriaChoir, Soprano Vocals – Brenda Kelly , Lisa Harris , Vanessa Thompson Choir, Tenor Vocals – Art Andrews, Derrick Watson, Reginald O'NealDrums – Cory Rawls*Lead Vocals – Brenda Kelly Organ – Clarence Hill*Piano – Jimmy Parker Producer – Horace "Mr. J" Jones*Written-By – William M. Runyan*
|6||Come To Me
Backing Vocals – Latrelle Simmons, Natalie WilsonCo-producer – Mel Smith*Guitar – Mel Smith*Producer, Instruments [All Other Music] – Joe "Flip" WilsonWritten-By – J. Wilson*, J. Anderson*, L. Simmons*, M. Smith*, N. Wilson*
|7||I Find Shelter
Arranged By – Montell JordanChoir, Vocals – Darrell Crawford, The Fulliment Choir*Composed By – Danny "Jazz The Man" Nixon*Drums – Eric Scats*Guitar – Jimmy "Professor Funk" Russell*Producer, Instruments [All Other] – Danny "Jazz The Man" Nixon*Written-By – Montell Jordan
|8||It's Not About Me
Piano – Hugh PottsProducer [Vocal Production], Backing Vocals – Craig TravisProducer, Producer [Vocal Production], Programmed By [Music], Piano – Kyle "Small" Smith*Written-By – C. Travis*, K. Smith*
|9||Only The Beginning
Backing Vocals – Benny "Dada" Tillman, Terri RobinsonProducer – Benny "Dada" Tillman, Carlos Thorton*Written-By – Tara Geter, Terri Robinson
|10||This Is My Prayer
Backing Vocals – J.J. CarnProducer – Joseph A. CarnVocals [Intro], Arranged By [Additional] – D. Hunter*Written-By – Andrew Hale, Demetrius Hunter, Joseph A. Carn, Helen Adu*, Stuart Matthewman
|11||What The World Needs
Co-producer – Mike "Smooth" Bell*Featuring, Producer, Arranged By, Lead Vocals – JoJo Hailey*Written-By – JoJo Hailey*
|12||Touched By An Angel
Arranged By – Tony PrendattArranged By, Producer [Vocal Production] – Jean NorrisBacking Vocals – Elizabeth Withers, Paulette McWilliams, Geeny "Pepper" Swinson*Piano – Michael Beardon*Producer, Arranged By [Music & Strings] – Scott Booker Strings – The Akua Dixon EnsembleWritten-By – D.A. Gray*, Scott Booker
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records
- Distributed By – Provident Music Distribution, Inc.
- Made By – Matsushita Universal Media Services
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Mixed At – Doppler Studios
- Recorded At – Flipside Studios, Newark, NJ
- Mixed At – Flipside Studios, Newark, NJ
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Engineered At – Hit City Studio
- Engineered At – DARP Studios
- Recorded At – The Enterprise
- Recorded At – MAW Studios
- Recorded At – Big House Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Produced For – Mary Jane Productions, Inc
- Produced For – Burrowes Entertainment
- Produced For – Mo Swang Productions
- Produced For – Clef Productions
- Produced For – ROM Entertainment
- Produced For – A Small Entertainment Co.
- Produced For – Dalos Entertainment
- Produced For – HEI-GHLOG Entertainment
- A&R – Bilal Allah
- A&R [Administrator] – Alicia N. Graham
- Art Direction – Kenny Gravillis
- Backing Vocals – Ametria (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 9)
- Coordinator [Project] – Martha Tang
- Design – Kenny Gravillis, Russell A. Robinson 2*
- Executive-Producer – Bilal Allah, Horace Jones , Joseph A. Carn
- Lead Vocals – Ametria
- Management – Clef Entertainment, Horace Jones , Jackie Jones , Joseph A. Carn
- Management [Marketing] – Marilyn Batchelor
- Mastered By – Tony Gillis
- Mixed By – Brian K. Smith* (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10), Horace Jones (tracks: 3, 5), Joe "Flip" Wilson (tracks: 6), Kevin Davis (tracks: 2, 7), Kyle Smith (tracks: 8), Michael Reaves* (tracks: 4), Michael Anzelewitz* (tracks: 6), Richi Robinson (tracks: 3), Steve Eigner (tracks: 1), Tony Prendatt (tracks: 12), Will Guice (tracks: 3)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andrew Lyn (tracks: 9, 10), Mark Goodchild* (tracks: 8, 10), Vernon Mungo (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Matthew Barnes
- Recorded By – Alex Olssen* (tracks: 8), Anne "Auntie Mae" Catalino* (tracks: 2, 7), B-Hood* (tracks: 10), Brian K. Smith* (tracks: 5, 8, 9 to 11), Brian Springer (tracks: 11), Chris Favors (tracks: 10), Joe "Flip" Wilson (tracks: 6), Michael Reaves* (tracks: 4), Steve Eigner (tracks: 1), Tony Prendatt (tracks: 8, 12)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ethan Schofer (tracks: 8), Jason Tumminello (tracks: 8), Kenneth Stallworth (tracks: 9), Ralph C. (tracks: 9)
- Tracking By – Anne "Auntie Mae" Catalino* (tracks: 2, 7)
NotesTrack 10 contains elements from "Cherish The Day" (H. Adu/S. Matthewman/A. Hale), performed by Sade. Used courtesy of Sony Music.
Tracks 1, 4 Recorded and Mixed at Unique Studio, New york, NY
Tracks 2, 7 Tracked and Recorded at Paramount Recording Studio, Hollywood, CA; Mixed at Larrabee North, North Hollywood, CA
Tracks 3, 5 Recorded and Mixed at Doppler Studio, Atlanta, GA
Track 6 Recorded and Mixed at Flipside Studios, Newark, NJ
Track 8 Recorded at Sony Studios, New York, NY and Chung King Studio, New York, NY; Mixed at D.A.R.P. Studio, Atlanta, GA
Track 9 Recorded at Doppler Studio, Atlanta, GA; Mixed at D.A.R.P. Studio, Atlanta, GA
Track 10 Engineered at Hit City Studios, Atlanta, GA and D.A.R.P. Studio, Atlanta, GA; Mixed at D.A.R.P. Studio, Atlanta, GA
Track 11 Recorded at The Enterprise, Los Angeles, CA; Mixed at D.A.R.P. Studios, Atlanta, GA
Track 12 Recorded at Sony Studios, New York, NY; Masters At Work, New York, NY and Big House Studios, New York, NY; Mixed at Right Track Recording, New York, NY
Tracks 1, 4 Produced for Mary Jane Productions, Inc.; Co-Produced for MJB/Burrowes Entertainment
Tracks 2, 7 Produced for Mo $wang Productions
Track 5 Produced for Clef Productions
Track 6 Produced and Co-Produced for ROM Entertainment
Track 8 Produced for A Small Entertainment Co.
Track 9 Produced for DALOS Entertainment, Inc.
Track 10 Produced for HEI-GHLOG Entertainment
℗ 2000, 1999 © 2000 MCA Records, Universal City, CA 91608 - U.S.A. Distributed by Provident Music Distribution, Inc. 741 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin TN 37067.
Wanya Morris appears courtsesy of Universal Records.
JoJo hailey appears courtesy of MCA Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 083061100124
- Matrix / Runout: MFG. BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA 8306110012E 0786616830
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2A21